I can't remember what are the pictures I've alrdy uploaded (been so long hah) but here are some photos from Instagram!
Grandmomo's 85th (?! so old I lost count) birthday
Chasing Cars
(On the way to Jurong West for chicken porridge and raw fish hehe)
Was on the hunt for M&M Cookies and I FINALLY found them! AND... It wasn't so nice :( I was so sad you should've seen my face.
Strawbies
Hehe
Fruit salad with the boyf after exercise! (Healthy living ftw yo)
Kit Kat Chunky Mini
Tanglin Halt chicken cutlet noms
Random dinner at Watami with the fam
LOVE THIS CHICKEN PENNE PASTA SO AWESOME
Boyf cooked salmon ^^
Maki San! I actually like it but I think it's a little expensive :(
Adam Road BCM
EwF - Salmon in a Cup
Yoshimaru
Fam dinner at The Cathay Restaurant! Yum yum :)
Boyf cooked again (I am a free loader eating all the food lol)
CAKE AND ICE CREAM *pats tummy*
Healthy lifestyle at MacRitchie!
Made apple crumble for the first time on Monday and IT TASTES REALLY NICE :') See I have baking talent lol..
New books, can't wait to start on them (after I'm done with the other 6 books I bought earlier hahaha.)
Okay that's all from Instagram! I think I ought to use Instagram more often then I'll have (pretty) photos to post up right right right heh!
Okay back to The Walking Dead (stupid show but I have nothing to watch anymore..)





















No comments:
Post a Comment