Because my exams are finally over (whoop whoop finally done with uni hah!) I am finally out to play! Omg I seriously feel like the exams have sucked the life out of me man.. What a tiring and hectic sem but I'm glad to say I managed to survive it relatively unscathed! I am not too optimistic for some of my results (haha oh well) but it's over so yippeeeee!
Some pictures from really long ago (24th March or something), we celebrated the grandma's birthday at TCC.
(Because my brother sat opposite me naturally he appears in a lot of my photos lol and he looks weirdly old)
Grandmomma
Wassup guys
We ordered calamari to share (many food pix ahead)
Hi mommy
Some bacon pastry thingy (HAHA I have to admit I take nice photos :P)
I cannot remember what this is but it's nice.
Fish *nods*
I think this is mushroom and ham pasta! I can't remember la these were taken more than a month ago hah
Baked rice!
Pasta again lol! Some mushroom and veggie pasta
My seafood aglio olio!!! Yums!
Idk what this is because they ordered it after my brother and I went for a walk (we were getting too stuffed)
Yummy cheesecake!
Empress Dowager of my heart, you're the cutest old person I know and I love you forever.
Lololol my face is fat beyond words
That's all! Let's see.. I still have plenty of photos that are waaaaay overdue! And I am glad to say that I AM HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE DOING NOTHING AT ALL HAHAHAHA (wth I sound so contradictory I know.)
No comments:
Post a Comment