Okay so because he was playing the piano for Chinese service today, he put on the shirt that I love to see him in! How can don't take picture right, you tell me. Heheh. Quite fail ah, I haven't really learn how to take photos of us with the E72, keep on cutting off his head hahaha funny only.
Can't see the shirt eeee ):
Pimple scar on my chin -.-
Heheh we so cute, both wearing black tops without coordinating! (:
Okay so the sun was damn hot, I was melting. I told SYC I should do this everyday, soon can lose weight. Waaa we sweat like don't need money lor? Mad.
Pretty skies.
Leaving already 'cos there were thunder/raindrops plus he had to book in already!
I like the sky, damn pretty!
See see!
& God created all these (: heheh He's amazing.
Waiting for the sentosa train to go back to Vivo. I look like -.-
Yay good day spent out with him heheh me likey :> Such a happy girl nowwww. Let's spend every weekend like that, I love you(:
Okay but anyw no I'm not chao da. Can't even see my tanline on my back urghhh not visible one! I had to stare at the mirror for damn long before I realized, ohhh there abit tan hor! -.- You say lousy anot. Some other dude on the other hand, turned even darker than before. Idk why he bothers to go tanning when he gets so much sun in the army already. ARE YOU TRYING TO SCARE ME IN THE DARK?! No not racist comment (: But yes I had a good time and I know you enjoyed yourself too and that's all that matters! (:
Okayyy, so someone super cute huh.
Apparently someone googled "that’s because i already cried about it, remember? besides it’s not like i’ll never see you again. that’s what i finally realized. yeah, it’ll be hard, but life moves fast – we’ll see each other again. i know that. i can feel that.... just" and found my blog. Wowwww who's the genius please own up thanks. It's the post where I quoted Dear John hahahaha you people are mad.









No comments:
Post a Comment