
Heheh James and I wore the same type of shirt hahahaha. I can't believe I actually wore so casually to a church wedding! I actually put on a dress but I was feeling lazy to dress up so I took it off and changed into that shirt plus denim skirt. With the ultra high heels that I nearly died in -.-
Mega pretty right! :D
Yknow so I guess it's really true that every girl looks the prettiest on her wedding dayyy. Chrystal looked really stunning today hahaha.
Okay so at my wedding, the theme is going to be gangsters. Not mafia okay? Mafia is Xiaxue that kind. Mine is really really gangster kind. Guys must come in singlets and pants. Girls.. Idk. How does an ahlian dress up like? Okay but tattoos and parangs and blood a must.
You can get your wardrobe inspiration from Monga.


No comments:
Post a Comment