Friday, May 7, 2010

First Post! :D

Wow! So guess this is my first post after blogging at http://everyfirstdayofthemonth.blogspot.com/ for a really really long time. Hmm let's see, 2 years plus? Wow hahaha!
I think the blogskin's pretty girlyyyyy 'cos it's like all pink! But yeah I like this blogskin!
I made some blog at Wordpress but I gave up on it 'cos I couldn't put like Nuffnang and Cbox there and I don't like that ): So I'm back to blogger! Hope I stay here for a long time hahaha.
I reallyyyyy love my blog song! It's Six Feet Under The Stars by All Time Low, and Idk why but I was just so drawn to the song! Hope you all will like it like how I like it!(:

Idk how I actually came up with this blog name either.
But like quite okay right! :D I hope to stick with this for a looooong time.
Everyfirstdayofthemonth started to lose it significance as I've stated in my some blog post there, and I've been meaning to shift for a long time because I don't believe in hanging on to something that no longer plays a significant part in my life.
Errr you get what I mean, right?
So I was thinking really hard about some url to move to and I finally decided on this! :D
So many urls I wanted were taken on blogger, tumblr and wordpress and I actually got quite annoyed D:
I wanted remembersunday.domain(blogger/wordpress/tumblr).com but it was taken at all three places! I was soooo annoyed hahaha.
And last night I was randomly surfing on my iTouch when I decided to type thatssosamantha.blogspot.com into the Safari, and I was so happy to find that it was available. Hahaha, I'm so easily satisfied.

So a new blog, a new start! (Sounds so CNY-ish, hahaha. New year, new hopes! Translate into Chinese yourself :D)
I'm feeling so excited over my new bloglink I've no idea why. HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment