Every time I set my heart on packing my table, I always give up halfway. Hahaha!
So on Monday, I decided to repack my table again..
See the mess? Can't stand it. But it's not like I use my table anymore actually! Only for my lappy.
And I have soooooo many post-its! Never ending. And I still keep buying. Ahhh, I'm a sucker for stationary ): Hahaha that's where so much of my money goes into.
So as I was packing my room, I found a copy of the bulletin with Pastor Elbert's weekly What's Up column. The bulletin feels so bare without it now.. And I really regret not putting in effort into reading what he's written meticulously every week. But now it's too late ): Ohwells.
08A02 class photos! :D The black ones are from 2009 and the white one's from 2010. Gosh I really miss school! Having lessons with you all and fooling around together. Hahaha. Anyw the photo in 2010 had a significant decrease in the number of students HAHA. So many people ponned the photo-taking session!
The butterfly necklace SYC got me when he went to Korea! :D :D :D But I don't wear it anymore 'cos it changed colour because of my DKNY Apple. Urgh ):
Some necklace from Auntie Clara for Christmas! She's my auntie from Australia yup. I've not worn the necklace before though. But I like it 'cos I think it's so pretty!
Hahaha throwing away all the brochures after I got my E72! :D :D :D Still loving every minute of it. Heheh.
Why I love Daiso! I love all their stuff (: I bought these two at $2 each. Errr haven't decided what to put in them yet.. But I just liked it so much, I had to get it HAHAH.
My freaking cute dustbin! From Daiso also! $2 woohooooo (: (: (: Heheheh damn cute right! When I saw it, I just knew I had to bring it home! I sound like I'm totally advertising for Daiso but hahaha I love them! I love stores like Daiso, Artfriend etc :>
The last time Grandmomma came to stay at our place, she asked me if I was dating the two of them. HAHAHA I nearly fell off my chair laughing. Super funny! Either she thinks that SYC and Bestf look alike, or she's encouraging me to two-time. I think it's the latter. HAHAHA. See my grandmother damn cute right! :D
Okay so it's Friday now.. I'm still not done packing my table. FML.
This post is quite pointless hor. But I just wanted to yknow, add some colour here. So I anyhow anyhow snap snap snap and post up the photos. Hope they entertained/bored you enough. HEHEH.
8) Oh my goodness. I'm watching Dear John AGAIN. 3rd time already! The 2nd time I watch I cried at all the same spots that had me sniffing in the cinema. Okay laaa I know the show wasn't THAT great, but it's Channing Tatum! How can you not love him! (Before you answer, look at the above picture again.) HAHAHAHAH WOOHOOOOOOOO.
I even have the ebook on my iTouch. I'm obsessed. HAHAHAHAHA.
OKAY BACK TO DEAR JOHN NOW BYEEEEEEEEE!











No comments:
Post a Comment