
I must've woken up on the wrong side on the bed today. Angsty + annoyed + pissed off plus whatever you an think of. This is purely a ranting post just to let off steam, so don't read if you don't want to.
1. The freaking company that I was supposed to work for (the one that shortlisted OLL and I yesterday) called me up at 0830 this morning and told me to reach the office at 0945am instead of the 1015am that they told us yesterday. Irresponsible much? They think everyone lives at Pandan Loop / West Coast. Seriously wanted to tell the woman who called me this but for the sake of money, I didn't. Thinking back now, I should have said it. Zzz.
2. When we reached the office, they told us that we'll be brought out for orientation. Fine, since this was told to us yesterday. But what they only told us today was that after the orientation, we'll have to head back to the office for a final interview to see if we're selected for the job. Zzz wth? They didn't tell us this yesterday please.
3. They put their job details on the newspaper and they said that the pay was $10/h. However when we went down yesterday, the person told us that there's a probation of 1 week at $7/h. Then why couldn't they tell us on the phone when we called -.- I understand that a probation period is common, but still? Besides, even when we get accepted, they can still let us go if we don't make any sales. So.. Whatever.
4. After the orientation today at Bishan, the guy in charge of me sent me back to the office before OLL. Then it's like, the final interview will test everything that he taught me. Which he errrr, instilled in me about 5 minutes before I was about to leave Bishan to head to Pentac for the interview. Right. Like I can remember everything lor! Even if I do, do you think I can answer the questions properly and smoothly? I doubt so.
5. Lotsa selfish Singaporeans out there who put their freaking bags on the seats next to them in the bus. Maybe their bags paid fare too right? Some stupid China woman on the 184 that I was on this morning (I swear I've nothing against them. I'm just identifying her okay? Singaporean woman I also will call stupid.) put her newspaper on the seat next to her. Some guy got up and he gestured at her that he wanna sit but she ignored him and left the newspaper there. Awesome.
6. Nobody needs to know about all the quarrels you have with your boyf/girlf on Twitter/FB/your blogs so how about you all just stfu and stop hanging dirty linen in public. Like seriously. Who cares if he's treating you badly or she's PMS-ing so she's mean to you? Come on nobody gives a damn seriously. So just shut up about it. Want to quarrel, go quarrel over the phone/text/MSN. Stop flooding my FB live feed and my Twitter page seriously. Am referring to no one in particular. But maybe I'm talking about you? (:
7. I feel like ignoring everyone's texts except baby's and pal's. But they're both not replying me. I don't need senseless people to text me asking me stupid questions okay?! And if I don't reply I seem rude. Argh can I kill you?
8. Just because you're not interested in looking for a job doesn't mean that I don't want to either. Just because you don't care and you don't put in any effort doesn't mean that I'm the same as you. Stop putting me on the same level as you because it's degrading. I wanna work because I wanna spend my time fruitfully as well as earn money for my expenses okay? Just because you want to be a parasite doesn't mean that I want to be one too. Seriously. Geez. Stop being such a dickhead and grow up la. How old already. Still act like small kid. Don't make me slap you. You're seriously getting on my nerves.
9. I just want a job that pays me decently enough and isn't too sucky. Is that too difficult to ask for? Why the hell am I getting the lousy deals whereas everyone else gets the better one? Seriously man life sucks. Hi LJ, I think I might be asking you for the DBS details soon. Urgh.
10. Life sucks take drugs bye.
SERIOUSLY?! CAN LIFE GET ANY WORSE YOU TELL ME. I feel like stabbing someone near me. Anyone. Except myself and my parents.
I DON'T CARE IF I SOUND UNREASONABLE IN THIS POST. I DON'T CARE. I'M PISSED OFF AND ANNOYED AND IRRITATED AND I REALLY DON'T CARE IF YOU THINK I'M UNREASONABLE. OKAY? Not happy don't read kthxbye.
No comments:
Post a Comment