
I seriously have no idea why I'm so lazy.
I've gotten my phone for errr 1 week plus already, and I've yet to go do my screen protector! You say lazy anot. My laziness is annoying me hahaha.
So anyway I went for a job interview with Ong Li Ling and we are both employed now. Yay hi colleague (: Let's earn big money together and thanks for calling me to go to the interview. I was still sleeping when you called lol lol lol. So see you tmr. Sad they're not paying us for the two =- three hours tomorrow ): But it's okay! Can't wait to start work and see my bank account grow grow grow.
Btw my bank statement came today. HAHA. I've been a good girl. I only paid like err $39.90 for someone's t shirt last month! But I think the statement doesn't record withdrawing money from the ATM right? 'Cos I remember withdrawing money. Hahaha never mind don't show better! I hope my parents aren't reading this HAHAHA.
I'm pretty sian nowwwww. But quite happy 'cos it's Thursday already and tomorrow's Friday and I'll be seeing SYC soon :D :D :D Can't wait hahah.
Oh btw I went to Courts with OLL today, we were looking at cameras. I had actually made up my mind to get a Nikon D3000 ($888), but I saw Canon's 1000D ($898) and I thought it wasn't that bad too. So I was deliberating between those two camera models. Well I prefer to take landscape/scenery photos, so OLL recommended Nikon because of the colours blah blah blah. Then the salesman asked me which one was I looking at, and so I told him D3000 or 1000D. He asked me if I had any SLRs before and I said no, and so he recommended me Olympus cameras instead. He said it'll be easier for people who are just starting out (also known as noobs) cos once you master an Olympus camera, you can master any other brands. Whereas if I get a Nikon or a Canon, I'll be more suited to cameras of that two brands. He asked me how much was my budget. I was feeling rich so I said $1.5k -.- He recommended me some Olympus camera ($898) and another one ($1298). Honestly I've never ever thought of an Olympus camera before and now Idk how. Hahaha, shall see. I've got the money to buy my D3000 / 1000D, but I can't bear to part with the moneyyyy. Because you see, it's not that I'm stingy. It's that there're many things coming up soon (SYC's birthday, brother's birthday, bestf's birthday - that's if I feel nice and actually get him something), and welllll money'll be flowing out quite alot. Hahah I just realized the three I mentioned's like boyf, brother, bestf. Tripe Bs hahaha.
Girls girls girls from the gang of 8, when are we going to Timbre/play badminton to jian fei/eat tze char together. Tzuhsuan I thought you're organizing (hahaha pushes all the responsibility away swiftly).
Yknow I've been sleeping pretty late for the past few nights. Like 330am every night and waking up at like 6am to reply SYC's texts then fall asleep again, then randomly wake up to reply whatever texts I've received, then fall asleep, then wake up and tweet/visit FB/read FML/read GMH on my iTouch, then rot on my bed somemore, then finally get up at like 12pm or something. Hahaha my life is totally shit now and I really hate it. Turning into a slob. Eh but that's not to say that I've not been doing anything productive okay! I've gone swimming a couple of times, gone gym with my brother once. I've been eating 1 meal for the past 2 days also. I seriously don't know what's wrong with me hahahaha. And today I can't stop eating! I went to buy popcorn from NTUC cos the bus OLL and I were on today smelt like popcorn -.- I've to reach my new office tomorrow at 1015am and Idk how I'm going to wake up. I was mega late in meeting OLL today at Clementi (hahaha sorry!), and I'm meeting her at like 0930 tomorrow! Which means I've got to wake up at 0830 tomorrow oh my goodness. Work's like from 10am-9pm hahah intense right! I hope it'll be a fulfilling job working along OLL.
Omg I can't stop talking about my new job.
Okay off to watch Valentines' Day! Ashton Kutcher (how to spell, whatever hahaha). *melts. AHAHAHAHA.
No comments:
Post a Comment