Friday, May 21, 2010

Kia kia kia kiasu!

Photobucket
I must be the biggest noob on earth.
Who ever makes notes for their basic theory evaluation?
Answer: ME. -.- Omg I'm damn kiasu right! I know I know. 'Cos the first time I went, I didn't study and I failed hahahaha. So the 2nd time I went, I kiasu la! Make notes :/
Anyway I'm proud to say that I passed my BTE! (Ya la I know, BTE only, no big deal!) I got 2 questions wrong :O And Idk what I answered wrongly though.
Yay I'm on my way to pass my BTT :D Then I can cancel one more thing off my to-do list!(:

Anyway Mr Seow said that he'd be out of the jungle in the afternoon today but I've yet to receive any message from him):

Okay it's been 3 weeks, I'm still unemployed. Seriously FML FML FML ttm.
I've sent out tons of resumes already but those that reply me are ridiculous ones. Like sales (no Idw work that kind. I'm really bad at convincing people to buy my stuff. I can only work retail where I serve the customer, help them take clothes size etc.), or perm jobs (hello I put in my header temporary already! -.-) and such.
Zzzz job hunting seriously sucks. Imagine if I'm still working at Phillip Securities, I'd have another $1k (around there) in my bank. Actually not really $1k, since I've to minus off CPF contributions. Sighhhhhhh.
I never expected to be unemployed for so long. And YES, I have been actively looking for a job, rather than waiting for it to drop on me. Really headache la. ):

Okay Idk what to blog about already. Talking about job hunting ah, depressing onlyyyy. FML.

No comments:

Post a Comment