Nothing exciting to blog about, nothing much to talk about. Just lots of thoughts racing through my mind, giving me a big headache.
Last week was a bad week. This week.. I don't see how it can be any better.
I've tried to be optimistic and think on the best, but after my post yesterday, I started thinking.
Nothing much I can do I suppose? But to just wait and hope for the best.
So I made a new friend yesterday. It was.. Idk. Enlightening talking to her?
Idk if you can use the word enlightening here.
Or rather, maybe because she gave me a knock in the head and showed me that people really aren't what I make them out to be.
I remember a post I blogged about last year on everyfirstdayofthemonth, and I was actually wondering if I should blog about it due to repercussions that would come about. In the end I just decided to go ahead with it. Stuff happened, I lost friends, I regretted.
I wanted to apologize so badly, but I know that things would not go back to the way it was.
I felt guilty for ages, and even though I joked about the whole thing, I knew that deep down inside I was feeling bad. I wanted to make amends and heal the broken friendship. Until yesterday, I still felt bad for the things that I did. That was, until I heard what she had to say.
YOU are not what I thought YOU were. YOU are equally evil as that 'brother' of yours. YOU let people do things to hurt me even though YOU claimed that YOU would protect me.
Come to think of it, after hearing the stuff she told me yesterday, I don't feel bad anymore. Because you deserve it (: I remember saying that I wished I didn't get to know the two of you.
And now, I still maintain that stand, firm as ever.
And now, I still maintain that stand, firm as ever.
Anyway last night, I was reading some blog about some girl who lost her boyfriend when he was in some SAF exercise overseas in Brunei, I read about her struggles on how she tried to move on with life. It was so sad reading her blog! ): Really really heart-wrenching. She wrote about how she's scared that she'll forget him, how she's living in denial and all. And three years on, she's still struggling, struggling really hard to put the loss of her most loved person behind.
It just makes me feel like.. Love is so great, yknow?
Okay Idk what I'm talking about anymore bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment