Sunday, May 23, 2010

Yeah, because
I can see us holding hands
Walking on the beach, our toes in the sand
I can see us on the countryside
Sitting on the grass, laying side by side

Okay I'm no fan of Justin Timberlake but I like those lyrics there, I heard it on TV 'cos some guy was singing it so I decided to blog about it.

This week's gonna be a pretty tough week for Seowy and I (especially for him), but I know we'll both get through it with God's grace(:
At least I think I'll get by well enough this week because I've quite a few plans lined up but Idk how he'll do in camp ): I hope everything'll be alright for him, and he'll hold up well in there. I'm really really glad I'm dating someone with the same religion as I do because it makes things so much better, because we can encourage each other with Bible verses and stuff like that. (: Awesome.
I'm still praying and hoping that what I dread won't happen, but I know it's pretty impossible because well, it's impossible la! (Okay this whole line doesn't make sense.) Okay I better clarify, it's like confinement this week and not detention barrack or whatever sai la okay! And the worse thing's that this Friday's Vesak day, a public holiday and he may not be able to come out. ):
Hi all my Christian friends out there, please pray for him okay? Thanks I love you all.

And since I'm still not working (but taking on 2 tuition kids now!), I shall come up with a new to-do list to accomplish! And the most important thing's to pass my BTT this Thursday! I can't wait to pass it and start on practical! I'll really be on my way to getting my license and that thought just makes me so excited! If I ever pass, my dad's going to have a big headache because I'll borrow his car all the time and go drive around heheh. Yay Seowy we can go drive to all the shitty places in Singapore that we've yet to explore! But you'll have to help me pay for petrol :P Well you pay cab fare right, so if I drive you around, there's no free ride in this world heheh. Okay, thinking too far -.-

For now, I just hope us both make it through this separation (it's seriously going to be our longest separation I think, not even my holiday was so long lor!). It's only 13 days (hopefully shorter than this and not any longer!) till I see you again. Love you :>

Clique dinner this Tuesday! I can't wait. I'm going to stuff myself with Thai food nomnom. Wish Seowy could be there to eat with us too! I realized we've dined at err I can't remember the name of the restaurant ): Wait I go Google! OH THAI EXPRESS. Yeah we've dined there so many times! Ohnooo I bet he'll love the Thai buffet we're going to! ): Never mind baby when you book out I'll go stuff you with food okeh! (:

I've taken over a new tuition kid from Brena and I'll be starting my tuition with him tomorrow hahaha hopefully I'll be a good enough tutor! And after Hwee helped me 'gently remind' Dollie about tuition, she texted me about our tuition this week. If I get one more, I doubt I'll look for a work already hahaha.

Ohno I miss him quite badly now ): ultimate sad face.

No comments:

Post a Comment