It sucks when you and some other people were so close, but suddenly because of time and distance everyone drifts apart and you become strangers.
It's sad when you let your friendship die because of something seemingly insignificant like a small misunderstanding, but because you were too proud to put your ego down to apologize, you lost a friend.
It's like that Facebook group that was set up - It's sad when people you know become people you knew.
Like how everyone used to be so close to each other in school, but as we graduated we just stopped talking to each other or hanging out anymore. It makes you feel like you barely know the person anymore.
I've friends that used to be really really close in school, but once we graduated it's like there's nothing to talk about anymore. Which makes me wonder - when we hung out together in school, was it because we had no choice for the fear of being lonely, or was it true genuine friendship?
Because one thing I know, true friendship doesn't die that easily because of time and distance.
And it sucks when sometimes you feel like you're the only one holding on to the friendship and the other isn't reciprocating. It makes you feel so.. Un-needed.
And it's so sad that way):
You know when people get tired of trying, they eventually give up?
I guess that's how some friendships die.
Okay that's a rather random train of thoughts that popped up in my mind because of some MSN conversation I had with some people. It's like people don't make an effort to try to prolong the conversation and eventually you just give up because you don't know what to say anymore.
One-sided conversations suck.
I'm hungry!):
No comments:
Post a Comment