Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Day 1 - A letter to my best friend.

I remember blogging a few days ago about the writing 30 letters thingy, and since I haven't been going out often (lack of stuff to blog about), I shall start on that now! I've made a column in my blog so I can keep track of the 'letters' I'm supposed to write. Although I'm sure many of them won't get the chance to read it. But it's okay. Hahaha.

Dear best friend,

It's been awhile since I last saw you and I wonder if you still remember me.

Sometimes when I think about our friendship, it's funny. I can't understand how we became the best friends that we are now. I mean sure, we do get along really well and we enjoy each other's company. But the thing is, we hardly hang around out of school, we don't really talk although we still get along really well, and lately, it feels like we're drifting apart so fast. In the past, we always could keep up with each other, and somehow we'd still be updated about each other's life. But lately, it doesn't feel that way anymore. It's so hard to get you because you hardly reply texts or pick up calls, and I hardly see you online at all.

I miss the times we fooled around in school, I miss going home with you after bio lessons, I miss smacking you hard and watch you pretend to wince in pain, I miss worrying about our future together, I miss making fun of you and getting pissed off when you make fun of me, I miss our heart-to-heart talks on the bus, listening to you tell me everything and anything, I miss bitching about people with you, I miss laughing at retards together, I miss eating together, studying together, I miss cheating you into buying spicy food although I know you can't stand chili so that I'll get to eat it, I miss you telling me I'm fat, I miss getting annoyed when you drain my iTouch battery playing that stupid parking game (I haven't deleted it off yet although no one else plays it), I miss bullying you. I miss you best friend ):

I hope you're doing well in army now, although your vocation is mega xiong but I know you can do it because err you're my best friend! (:

See you soon best friend ❤

Love,
Your best friend (:

No comments:

Post a Comment