Monday, June 28, 2010

MTT

Wow okay so I've not blogged for 5 days and that's my longest hiatus yet. Hahahah I mia-ed 'cos I attended MTT in church and stayed over, but when I got back I was lazy/tired to blog and besides there weren't any pictures, but I just koped some for Noelle's Facebook to post up here. Awesome stuff. MTT was alright, but I felt really encouraged by the MTT team. It showed me that there's still so much more I can do for God and age isn't a barrier. Some people on the MTT team are even younger than I am but yet they're serving the Lord so fervently. It's so encouraging. Spiritually wise, I'll say I had a really enriching and fulfilling time. The last day was awesome because we were out the whole day, visiting some tourist spots in Singapore with the MTT team. I think the third day's the most enjoyable. The first day sucked thoroughly and let's just say some people have changed my perception of them and it's disappointing because the perception changed for the worse. But ohwell all water under the bridge now.

Gonna randomly spam photos that I koped from Noelle now. Hopefully I'll get more photos soon and I can update some more.

Photobucket
MTT presenting a song.
Photobucket
Service on the 2nd night. The MTT guys gave an item.
Photobucket
Claire! She's from my team and I think she's quite talented she plays several musical instruments! She lives on a farm that spans 16 acres hahaha super cool!
Photobucket
HAHA Alex. Super smiley and I think he's damn cute hahaha! 17 onlyyy.
Photobucket
Chalk drawing by Pastor Bob Landis's wife. Can't remember her name :X Jane? Lol Idk.

Third day.
Photobucket
Preparing for the step-the-balloon-game. Gosh I hate that game hahaha.
Photobucket
Jeremy tying his balloon. He's damn funny hahaha.
Photobucket
Claire.
Photobucket
The lions.
Photobucket
LOL spotting the camera easily as usual hahahahaha.
Photobucket
My bro tying his balloons.
Photobucket
Lions!
Photobucket
Getting ready to play lol.
Photobucket
TRYING VERY HARD TO SQUEEZE INTO ANOTHER PHOTO HAHAHA.
Photobucket
-.- -.- -.- -.- -.-
Photobucket
Hahah game in action. All I did was stand at one side and keep telling Ying Xian 'shit I very scared I very scared' HAHAHA and screaming at people when they tried to step my balloons.
Photobucket
Lol Aaron.

Photobucket
We were supposed to take creative photos and I think we were supposed to make monkey faces but no one did it HAHAHAHA.
Photobucket

Photobucket
I wanted to kiss the statue but Jeremy went to sit on its lap then how I kiss! And when he shared about that picture he went to tell everyone I wanted to kiss it but I refrained from doing so because it was a statue. WHUTTT. -.-
Photobucket
Fullerton hotel.
Photobucket
OH HAHAHA this was supposed to be a candid shot of us looking at the fishes but we actually planned to look natural so we could take this shot hahahahahahaha.
Photobucket

Photobucket
No idea what we were looking at. Maybe Marina Bay Sands.
Photobucket
Hahaha merlion.
Photobucket
Lol Andrew and Aaron.
Photobucket
Can see the rainbow? Can can?
Photobucket
Being extremely tourist-y taking photos of the rainbow with my phone LOL.
Photobucket
Long stem strawberry after dinner!

Okay group pictures.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Alex! The only group member that I took photo with because the rest were playing captains ball when I left on the last day/Claire was practicing her violin and I didn't wanna disturb.

So okayyyy that's all. Blog again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment