Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Day 2 - A letter to my crush.

THIS. DOESN'T. APPLY. TO. ME. I do not have a crush (since I'm HAPPILY attached, SEE THIS SEOWY? HAHAHAHA mad.) but okay fine I shall write a letter to my celebrity crush lol.

Dearest LYJ.

I like you. I like you so much. Even though I may not like you as much as I used to, I still like you.
I remember watching you on TV 3 years ago, and me telling everyone that you'd definitely win the competition and you certainly didn't disappoint me. Two years on, you're still doing well and making us proud. Although you are still short and fat HAHAHA. Okay la less fat already but still short.

I think you must be puzzled as to why I have a crush on you. It's because.. I found it so impressive that despite being in an entertainment circle that forces artistes to conform to the masses, you've resisted that pressure. The stuff you do, the concept that you have for your albums are unique and I don't see anyone out there doing the same as you do. I remember you saying before that you didn't want to be an idol, you just wanted to do what you were best at - singing. You showed me how to stay true to my dreams and do the most that I can to achieve it, and you showed that with courage and hard work, anything is possible. I saw courage in you, courage to pursue your dreams by joining the competition; then I saw the courage you had to pick songs that weren't that 'hot' to sing for each round. And though that was a risky thing to do, you stayed true to your principles (Idk if you can actually use the word principles here though). I'm impressed by your actions. You don't believe in pleasing the masses to gain more support - rather, you believe in doing what you love, and people who appreciate it will naturally turn into your fans/supporters.

I like what you're doing now. Please keep it up.

Love,
Samantha

OMG I SOUND LIKE A CRAZED FAN AND IDK HOW TO END THE LETTER HAHAHAHAHA. This is so entertaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment