Thursday, June 17, 2010

I don't mean to bother, but have you seen this girl?

Huhuhu. I have a love-hate relationship with this time of the month.
Hate because.. Bank statements and phone bill comes.
Love because.. The figures in the bills provide me a lot of entertainment.
Hahaha!

I'm supposed to go out today but my dearest HBS realized that she had forgotten that she had something to attend today AGAIN. Urgh D:
Twice already. Three times and Imma kick her ass seriously.
I'm going back to PJC tomorrow to pick up my SGC.. I don't really wanna go back Idk why.
Just not looking forward to going back to school I guess. D:
Lazy too la, hahaha.

I'm seriously the most bored person alive.
Please entertain me? D:

I think I'm going to go study for fun. Hahaha I must be mad.
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment