-runawaytrain.tumblr.com
So I've collected my SGC and brought my contact lens over to my optician for him to figure out what's wrong.. This week is finally ending.
Next week's gonna be a busy one.
In the following weeks I aim to:
1. Go shopping
2. Meet up with Fangfang (HEHEH SEE YOUR NAME'S HERE!)
3. Meet up with John (SOUP SPOON SOUP SPOON SOUP SPOON!)
4. Meet up with HBS!
5. Start my driving lessons.
6. Meet up with Bestf!
7. Meet up with Caibei to settle some stuff.
8. Did I mention shopping?
9. Meet up with Wei Zhong Shi Min Samuel! (: (: (:
Okay I can't think of anything else already!
Sometimes things just don't go your way, but sometimes things never ever go your way. After tolerating one shit, life throws you another shit. Just how many things are you going to have to go through before life'll go your way? I honestly don't know.
"When life throws you lemons, catch them and make yourself lemonade!"
Come on let's be honest, we know you can't do that. It takes so much blind optimism to find joy in everything in life, even if you're not happy with whatever's going on.
I think I'm getting increasingly jaded.
This is more than what I bargained for.
No comments:
Post a Comment