Sunday, July 11, 2010

3955.) i’m scared that you’ll fall for someone else, that you’ll get tired of waiting. someday you’ll move on and it’s all because i can’t tell you how i feel.

www.blogconfessions.tumblr.com

Hi I think I finally got rid of the stupid problem my lappy has already! So happy.
Previously my lappy kept hanging when it started up and I had to keep resetting it in order for it to work. But it's fine now already I think! :D Thank goodness.

I swear shopping is so addictive and I'm glad I'm a girl so I can enjoy shopping. Okay la not like guys don't enjoy shopping but I think girls derive a greater satisfaction out of shopping? If you get what I mean. And I'm going to be so sad when GSS ends on 26th July, or is it 27th July? I've been shopping quite a bit but I still don't think I'm done shopping. I feel like I haven't bought enough hahaha! I still wanna get more dresses and err one pair of crocs and maybe one pair of flats! And a lot more la the list is not exhaustible hahaha. Shit I'm such a shoppaholic.

Seowy and I walked from Holland V to church yesterday -.- It took us 1.5h hahaha retarded or what. I was nearly dying after that omg. We went shopping today and he paid for my loots :D Heheh awesome thanks baby love you! :D :D

I have a lot on my mind again.. And it sucks because I hate thinking too much ): Urgh. Aiyah but at least I'm using my brain right and not letting it rot.

Okayyy Idk what I wanna blog about already kthxbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment