So happy. No more waking up at 645am in the morning and squeezing onto a crowded 188 in the mornings :D
Although I did leave my name with them and I expressed my interest in being a permanent usher there... Oh well let's see how it goes.
So I was assigned to the viewing room today..
Clicker count: zero. HAHAHA. So I was basically hiding in the viewing room sitting down on the chairs and slacking. What a life.. (:

Commencement booklets!

-.- slacking in the viewing room.

Names of all the graduands of class 2010!

Cui face.

Hoho see my room is empty!

Screwed up face lol.
So this job has taught me to be much more polite. I swear I've never been so polite in my entire life before.. Smiling at patrons, greeting them, congratulating them, showing them the way around the building, acceding to their requests, having to smile politely even at the asshole patrons, apologizing for making them wait, wishing them a good day ahead etc. HAHAHA I couldn't get out of the habit of smiling politely and nodding my head at everyone that I actually smiled and nodded politely at the bus driver and the passengers on the bus -.- Crazy or what. Hahaha and I think I've overcome my fear of bursting balloons :D I used to hate bursting balloons (omg a balloon actually burst in my face while I was blowing it up last time! TSK) but I love it now :D :D After every cerenmony, I think like 1000 balloons are released and when we do house sweep, we've to burst them. It's actually quite fun woohoo!
"Hi sir! Do you have your invitation card with you? Can I please take a look at it? Alright, I need to punch your invitation card, please hold on for a moment! Here you go sir, thank you for waiting! Please proceed inside our hall and our ushers will show you to your seat! Oh, here's a commencement booklet for you! Thank you and have a nice day!" :B
No comments:
Post a Comment