Blogging used to be something I did often every time I'm online, but slowly it's losing it's draw to me? No more motivation to blog, hahaha.
On top of that, my laptop's being really annoying (or maybe I'm just starting to dislike it so I can find reasons to justify me wanting a Macbook Pro.) and it makes me not want to blog at all! ): Howww you tell me how!
It's been 1 month and 22 days since I cashed out, and till date, my payment status on Nuffnang is: UNPAID. Urghhh seriously. :/ Maybe they pay the top earners first before bothering about people like me ):
Yay four random photos:
Yay steamboat! We had steamboat on like Sunday night at home and that makes me happy :D :D :D I swear I love steamboat so much I could eat it for EVERY meal EVERY day and I wouldn't be sick of it! Steamboat buffets are awesome only retards don't like it hahahah KIDDING. And I like it when they have the thinly sliced meat (pork/beef) and you can just dip it into the soup and swish it around for like 15s and then you can eat it. THAT'S MY FAVOURITE IT'S NOMNOMNOM. AND AND the meat must have a little bit of fatsssss then it'll be nice. Sigh I wanna eat steamboat again. ):
See I made some mini calendar in preparation for school! 'Cos I'm just using a normal notebook (with papers that have the colours of the rainbow heheh so cute!) and not an organizer (I contemplated getting an organizer but nahh). Do you understand what I'm saying? HAHA but I like it I think it's so cutesy :D OH the star there's on 3rd September, it's my birthday HAHAHA *HINTS* lmao.
Okay to be honest I'm quite hyped up for school! Can't wait to start, make new friends and start using my brains again hahaha. I hope school'll be all gooooood (:
Daddy bought three boxes of durians home that day heheh :D So mega happy I love durians (: But I feel mega fat eating them hahaha. But I'm still happy yay food makes me happy :D :D :D
So I had my first driving lesson yesterday :D :D :D
It was AWESOME. Really awesome. I think it's like an addiction hahaha cheap thrill hahaha. I'm taking private now, so I think it's kinda faster than the school one? On my first lesson, my instructor taught me about the car parts and the controls, then we drove around the carpark for like 20 minutes or so, then we went onto the road! :D I drove around Bukit Gombak (ON MY FIRST LESSON HOR! Everyone was so surprised when I told them I hit the roads on my first lesson hahaha.), went to Xiao Gui Lin, Lianhua Primary School, and I also drove past OLL's house! :D So cool. I'm pretty excited, and no I wasn't scared at all ahahaha! Initially when my instructor told me to sit in the driver's seat I was like -.- are you crazy. Then when he told me to drive around the carpark I was like !!! siao! But heheh it wasn't scary at all it was damn fun! :D Yay friends who intend to learn driving but haven't started yet, FASTER GO LEARN! What're you waiting for :D I'm so excited I went ahead to arrange my next driving lesson with him on Friday :D Can't wait can't wait! Hopefully I pass before school starts (HAHA I've only one month left, siao ah!) wlau I'm damn excited can you tell :D
My grandmother is snoring softly next to me HAHAHA. She fell asleep while watching the HK drama with me. And when she woke up just now SHE ACCUSED ME OF SLEEPING wts. When I told her she's the one who was sleeping, she told me that she only closed her eyes. Wts. -.- One of a kind ah my grandmother hahaha.
Oh I'm going to work next week :D Three days only though. I'm working for the Starhub Activation thingy at Singfest. Heheh awesome :D Hope I get a fun position! Idw do VIP Hospitality because it's all related to food and I know I'll die if I do anything related to food. HELLO YOU ASKING ME TO WORK WITH FOOD BUT NOT EAT IT?! You must be crazy hahaha I'll be miserable the whole day D:
Random: I can't believe Inception is still trending on Twitter hahahaha mad. But yeah it's a nice movie you all should catch it soon if you haven't! (:
I wanna cut my fringe hahahaha maybe next week :D
Okay let me list out the things that I wanna do in the following days.
1. Cut my fringe.
2. Decorate my notebook to get ready for school.
3. Go shopping (SIGH GSS IS OVER D: I'm sad) for errr black pants HAHAHA random.
4. Change blogskin.
5. I can't think of anything else ):
Okay Idk what to blog about already! Sending my lappy for repair later SIGH emo ):




No comments:
Post a Comment