Tuesday, August 3, 2010

No more MIA?

I think I'm back to blogging after err nearly 1 week.
I kinda miss ranting and typing aimlessly on my laptop hahaha.
But before I get down to my posts proper, I think I'm going to change my blogskin.
Still searching for one because I think I get sick of blogskins easily so I wanna find one that I really really like and work on it(:

On a sidenote, I'm surprised?
My blog hits as shown on Nuffnang's doing okay despite not blogging for so long.
Wow that's a first :D
Heheh ty to whoever you are! ALTHOUGH YOU ALL DON'T TAG *glares. HAHAHA.

Oh I found another 30 day challenge on Tumblr to attempt! I so wanna start on it now but I'm still stuck on the letter writing one. Stuck at the letter for my parents hmmm hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment