*gasps for air.
Okay so I went shopping today. And I swear today's a really bad day for me. Like. Really.
I was drafting a post in my head for a ranting post but I kinda forgot what I wanted to write.
But well I guess I've been thinking a lot again.. And my thoughts are overwhelming me.
A few things I've realized:
1. It never pays to be kind to some people. Because they don't appreciate it and are probably undeserving as well. So when you put in all your effort and you don't get anything in return and you end up getting hurt.. I guess you only have your naivety to blame.
2. It takes two hands to clap in a friendship and it doesn't work one-sided. What's the point in making the effort if it isn't reciprocated?
3. The people you trust the most often are the ones who let you down the most. Because you've given them the power to hurt you. And.. Humans are addicted to the pain.
4. Singaporeans are so good at acting most of them deserve an Oscar. Funny how they fall into a coma the moment they see someone in need of a seat getting on the bus or the train. It's like.. The needy passengers have a way with making people fall asleep eh.
5. Unexpected people can surprise you in unexpected ways.
6. Funny how people pass judgement about things when they hardly know a single thing, and they're not even involved in the issue. Humans.....
Just a bunch of words to rant. Rahh.
No comments:
Post a Comment