Time is priceless, but it’s free. You can’t own it, you can use it. You can spend it, but you can’t keep it. Once you’ve lost it, you can never get it back.
- The Time Traveller’s Wife
I'm gonna spend my time this week fruitfully, going to work and having tuition lessons with my tuition kids! I need to stop being lazy and go for my driving lessons too.
This week's going to be a really long week - it's Sunday night and I'm already looking forward to Friday, hahaha.
I'm gonna spend my time this week fruitfully, going to work and having tuition lessons with my tuition kids! I need to stop being lazy and go for my driving lessons too.
This week's going to be a really long week - it's Sunday night and I'm already looking forward to Friday, hahaha.
Can't wait for Friday. See you soon dear(:
No comments:
Post a Comment