Thursday, July 22, 2010

What's a person like you doing in a place like this?

Packing my room for the past few days.. Thrown away quite a bit and everything's much neater now! Feel so happy :D :D :D
Showing you some of the 'treasures' I have in my room. Goodness...
Photobucket
Deng deng, Mary-kate and Ashley storybooks!
Photobucket
Please la they don't even look like that anymore. Lol.
Photobucket
Hate that dude on the cover.. Freaks me out.
Photobucket
Lol Slamdunk. I remember getting so hyped up over this book and saving like crazy just to buy one copy. I have like 5,6,7 and 8. Everyone had a few copies then we exchange to read so we'll get the whole story. LOL.
Photobucket
Old school man! And I bought this at some 2nd hand fair in my primary school. $1 only woohoo!
Photobucket
L O L ancient.
Photobucket
Hate the covers. Super scary. Used to freak me out all the time.
Photobucket
Can't believe I used to read all these shit...
Photobucket
Hahaha mega big Star Wars notebook! (*smiles widely at Seowy)
Photobucket
Used to love collecting post cards..
Photobucket
Threw away like 300 plus and am left with this pile only.
Photobucket
Huhuhu so cute.
Photobucket
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA Sec 1 art HAHAHAHA.
Photobucket
-.-
Photobucket
Something that I drew when I was damn young. For my mother leh :P So young already so filial hahahaha.
Photobucket
Hugeass pencil.
Photobucket
Bendy pencil (WOW!)
Photobucket
My birthday present from Kevan in sec 4.
Photobucket
And this is inside! Till today I still hang it on my wall(: And the verse on it is actually my favourite verse now woohooo!
Photobucket
Grossest book ever. Creepy crawlies wth. Damn alot of gross photos of bugs inside.

Lastly....
Say hi to my new son :D
Photobucket
Heheheh! Red Keds :D Nice name too, Champion don't know what crap :D :D :D WOOHOOO!

Okay my back hurts *pounds my back like a lao ahma D:

No comments:

Post a Comment