1. A freaking button from my laptop keyboard broke off. BROKE. OFF. Also known as I can't attempt to push it back into my keyboard. It didn't drop off it broke off. Wth?!
2. My back hurts. And has been hurting for the past few weeks.
3. The stupid volume bar on my laptop is still giving me problems. EVEN AFTER I CALLED THE HOTLINE AND THEY GAVE ME A SOLUTION. Wth.
4. If you're bored and you know I'm annoyed please don't come and annoy me further. Look for your own entertainment, asshole.
5. Why do I have to clean up the shit of someone else. SOMEONE UNRELATED TO ME. I. Don't. Understand. This is not my responsibility.
6. GSS is ending. Next Tuesday. Oh my goodness.. AND I HAVEN'T BOUGHT ENOUGH YET.
7. My laptop is freaking laggy. FOR NO REASON?!
8. My back hurts like hell. I know I've mentioned it before. I'm just saying again to get my point accross.
9. I'm backing up all the stuff in my laptop and I'm going to reformat it later and that's annoying because I've to do extra stuff.
10. I hate feeling like second best. Okay then again, I doubt you would care would you?
11. Oh goodness out of 10 things 4 are about my laptop I SOUND LIKE A SLAVE TO IT AND THAT ANNOYS ME URGHHHHHHHHHHH.
F M L.
No comments:
Post a Comment