Monday, July 19, 2010

Disappointment.

I don't understand.
I don't understand how the tactless words of some people can deflate you so easily and turn your mood upside down despite the good day you've had so far.
Do the hours spent well count for nothing?
Maybe it's because the more the person means to you, the higher their ability to hurt you, no?
Humans are funny creatures...
Which is why, the greater the hopes, the higher the disappointment.
Because not everyone can live up to your expectations.

Life sucks. But that's just tough, learn to live with it.
This is something I'm trying to instill in myself everyday, but failing badly ):
Not everything's going to go your way. So what if your life is bad? Others out there are having it worse than you.

Does this even make any sense?

And why is it that some people are just so bad at sensing out disappointment? Especially if they're the root of it.

I wonder.....

No comments:

Post a Comment