Sunday, July 18, 2010

If we ever meet again.

TF Youth Mission Sunday today, 2 photos only!
Photobucket
Woots guess who's the tallest :D :D :D
Photobucket
I look... -.- and Hannah looks squashed.

Kor's birthday, advanced celebration!
Had dinner at Fish&Co.
Photobucket
Butter rice.
Photobucket
Seafood platter for 2! But like can feed three!
Photobucket
Some salmon thingy that I didn't eat hahahah.
Photobucket
We redeemed this cake from Crystal Jade! Because we ate like $100 or something there last time hahaha and so we could redeem a cake.
Photobucket
Hahaha so cute! World Cup fever :D
Photobucket
Lmao bth. Keep taking photo of the cake.
Photobucket
When the candles went up I couldn't stop giggling Idk why hahahaha.
Photobucket
Lmao fascinated.
Photobucket
LOL ahpeh.
Photobucket
The entire top layer IS SUGAR OMG. Can die.

Okay that's all hahaha going shopping again tmr woohooooo!

Hoping&praying that you'll be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment