I met Seowy at KAP this morning for our Mac brekkie! I've not been there since like late last year and that place changed soooo much! Feel like a noob now D: There's like Island Creamery there now, and the section where children can hold their birthday parties is also gone! D: D: D: I intended to celebrate my 21st birthday there (HAHA long way I know, but still!) but now it's gone D:
We caught Inception today! I thought it was a pretty good movie although it's not the kinda movie I'd watch hahaha. I like the plot, kinda cool! And the effects too hahaha. AND I LIKE THE GUY ACTING INSIDE. (Not Leonardo Di Caprio la OBVIOUSLY I KNOW HIS NAME RIGHT) I like the guy who acted inside 500 Days Of Summer! :D :D :D Heheh okay I think it's a nice movie you all should go watch!(:
Okeh so while we were on the way to Church I errr made him take photos with me heheh :D
Shall post up a few in random order!
LMAO front camera quality sucks D:
See it really sucks.
LOL apparently I think he was very errr concentrated on fiddling around with Momo (my iTouch!)
Hi ^^
Shit I look fat + fake ):
Heheh!
Hiiiiii.
:D
(Ran out of captions alr.)
): My smile looks fake):
:>
:O
Okay that's all! And we had Wendy's for dinner(: Nomnomnom quite niceeee! Okay I feel quite tired now and it's only 2240h omggg. I'm turning old ): And my back hurts.
Oh I watched Ip Man: The Legend is Born last night! Like midnight movie. Heheh but I think the movie is super mega lame. Okay la some parts were nice but I didn't really like the ending. So..... -.-
Yay every Seowy day is a happy day! (: (: (:













No comments:
Post a Comment