Hello walking around in town when it's raining like crazy is so inconvenient.
Pissed off ttm urghhhh. And according to the weather forecast, it'll rain for the next few days until Wednesday also. THANKS A LOT. Spoil plan only la ):<
I think as time passes, I'm looking more and more cui. Sighhhhhh. ):
Going out to meet Seowy for his night out!
Sigh. Must. Buy. Everything. On. My. Shopping. List. Before. GSS. Ends.
I AM RUNNING OUT OF FREAKING TIME!!!! *panics.
GSS ends on 27th July urgh I'm going to be so depressed. Although okay la I think I've shopped quite a fair bit during this year's GSS as compared to the previous years but my reasons are justified! Like, because I'm starting school in August and I need more clothes because I've to wear home clothes to school. I'm not studying in a JC anymore what! Sense my anxiety a not? D: D: D: Later people think I've no clothes to wear so I NEED TO EXPAND MY WARDROBE. Huhuhu. Excuses excuses.
I don't understand what's with some people's secrecy. If you still treat us like your friends, you will not do this to us. True friends don't hide such big things from each other. Hey you're going away to study, and you're not even willing to tell _ and I. We had to find it out from the mouths of other people. Even _ is pissed, what more me? It's so obvious that from your actions, you don't treasure this friendship that we share. Because true friends don't do such things to each other. Which explains why _ and I didn't turn up. Don't you think?
NEED TO SHOP OMGGGG *writhes on the floor and dies from shopping withdrawal symptoms. I need to meet up with my friends (omg I've been saying this for like forever hahahaha)


No comments:
Post a Comment