Had my birthday lunch at Sho Teppan at Ion. Awesome I love their Shabushabu :D :D :D I like their soup and I was craving for it so since it's my birthday I get to chooooose! So obviously I chose this. Heheh ^^
Idk what do you call this. The heating pad. HAHA.
I only managed to take photos of daddy's food since he's sitting next to me HAHAHA. I really hate sitting at counters eating. So hard to talk to the person on the other end ):
Mine mine!
Nomnomnom. Ahhh I feel like eating it again ):
Hahahah it was a really simple birthday meal this time round (I've been having buffets for as long as I can remember o.o) but yay I love it! Although momma says it's 'not bad' but I think it's super nice! Shopped around town with the family :D 2nd time in 2 days. Went down to town twice in two days because of my iPod ): Now it's with the service centre I think they're replacing it. Sighhhhh feel so helpless without Momo ): I miss you Momooooo ): Such a slave to my IT products HAHAH. Shopping with my parents are always awesome because they pick up the tab :D Bought a lot of stuff recently. Hahah it's time to stop. (Yeah I say this like in every blog post but I don't see myself doing it sighzzz)
I'm starting school tomorrow. Damnnnnn have to wake up at like 7! ): Life sucks mannnn I wanna sleep in. Sighhhhh gotta head to bed soooon. I'm having a really bad headache now the giddy spells are here to haunt me urgh D:
Random.
My current nails colour! Super loveeeeee :D
Hahahah okay bye.





No comments:
Post a Comment