Saturday, August 28, 2010

What a way to start my already horrible weekend..
Now my iTouch can't even be restored by my laptop, I've lost all the things in there.
The notes I made on the Bible, notes that I typed in my iPod, photos that I saved, they're all gone.
I feel like my memories have been erased too.

Sigh I'm damn miserable now.
I know it sounds like I'm making a big fuss out of nothing, but YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND. I've loads of things saved on my iTouch that cannot be backed up. You teach me how to backup my notes? They can't be backed up. And now.. Everything's gone. I can't even turn on my iTouch. It's just this damn screen that keeps showing up. And the error messages that show up time and again. Sigh. All my memories.

I'm going to sit in a corner and cry. I've been trying to restore it for 2h+ already and I'm not getting any results. Can this weekend get any worse?

I need you now. Where're you baby):

No comments:

Post a Comment