OGL (Chin): Okay so now for the shirt size, what size do you want?
Me: Are the shirt sizes similar to any brands out there? Otherwise Idk what to choose..
Chin: Oh Topshop!
Me: Errrrr.
Chin: Do you shop there?
Me: Eh no not really.
Chin: Okay so where do you shop at?
Me: *beams* Forever 21!!! *sounds proud of myself*
Chin: *ahm-chio* okay Forever 21 sizing nearly the same as Topshop. So your size will be?
Me: Oh. M.
HAHAHAHAH sorry but I think I sounded damn blonde la wlau. What's with being so excited about F21 omg I'm crazy.
Okay so I've got the news.. I'm in OG 9, I'm in the Power Ranger house (WHAT A HOUSE) and my OG's the RED RANGER. HAHAHAHA YAY I LIKE RED BUT RANGER - WHUTTTTT -.- Me no likey.
What else? I had brekkie with John today. (: (: (: After super long! He nearly fainted when I told him I had Macs hotcakes last Saturday too. Now I'm sick of hotcakes and I don't feel like eating them for a looooong time. Hmm what else. He walked me home, came to take some stuff, then I walked him out, and he asked me if I wanted to go to his place to play with Snowy. So tempting ): But I rejected. Must go play with her soon. Dogs are so cute. I want a Maltese next time too (: White and fluffy and cute. Hahaha.
I can't wait to pass my driving and drive my dad's car around and speed and all. (Potential law breaker alert HAHA). After I told this to my mom she said there's no way I'm going near the car hahaha but then why did daddy get a 2.0L car for if not to speed? (Okay la giving warped arguments to substantiate my need for speed - HAHA cliche.)
I secretly can't wait for school to start although I know I'll miss my holidays :D / D:
No comments:
Post a Comment