Sunday, August 22, 2010

Running away.

I don't want you to go, I just want you to stay so I can keep you close to me.
I just wanna sit here and stare at you and forget the world.
Because, you're the only thing that's keeping me from losing my sanity in this insane world.

What do I blog about?
I don't know. Life is quite blah. :/ I can't wait for camp. That would definitely be a good change from my current mundane life. Need to meet up with more people, more friends. Need to meet up with my bestf. Heheh need to hang out with EY (HI EY! If you're reading this!)

I went shopping today and I was a good girl and I didn't buy anything except two bottles of nail polish. Seowy on the other hand.. He promised me not to get anything before we went into Pull & Bear but guess who walked out with a shopping bag? Hahaha. We're such big fans of Pull&Bear and Levi's and New Look(okay lah this is for me) they should totally give us VIP cards.

Hmmm what else shall I type into this space to entertain you bored people reading my blog.
OH I'M GOING TO REPAINT MY NAILS RED WITH SOME OTHER COLOURS BECAUSE OG 9 = RED RANGER. How enthusiastic... That said I've not packed my camp bag yet.

Okay have a nice night byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment