I was quite excited the whole day but now the excitement has died down and Idk what to feel again. I feel a little.. Apprehensive? Hahaha I kinda dislike going for orientation and camps and stuff like that because sometimes the enthusiasm feels so fake. :/ Not that I'm saying this camp's gonna suck or anything.. I'm just saying la. My first orientation at PJC was kinda bad 'cos my OG was so un-enthu and it was so hard to fake. And though my newfound friends and I tried our best to be upbeat it was still kinda tough. I hope hope hope that it won't happen tomorrow? A quiet OG group = very awkward.
My OGL just mass texted us all again and I think he's very very excited. You can totally tell from the tone of his voice hahaha. Alright I just looked through the first day of orientation. We have talks from like 0930 - 1200 whutttt.
I've this damn scratch on my face (I scratched myself - pure genius) and I'm taking photo for my student card tomorrow! Shit la I'm super scared the stupid scratch will show up on my photo. Noooo ): That card has to last me years. FML. Think I'm going to put concealer hahaha I look like a retard with a scratch on my face.
Okay time to go pack my bag. Momma just came in and nagged at me when she saw me using my laptop hahaha.
I THINK I'LL OVER PACK AGAIN (as usual) *extremely sad face.
No comments:
Post a Comment