Wednesday, August 25, 2010

She's running out, she runs.

Back from camp! 2D1N orientation camp (:
Heheh it was suuuper fun! Although the waiting part was boringgg. My OG was fun :D :D
Rangers rangers alllll the wayyyy!
All my previous worries were unfounded! (: I made new awesome friends, and my olddd friend from primary school was in the same OG as I was! And some other girl from PJC was in my OG too! Although we both didn't know that we were in the same school. She's in A03 and I'm in A02, my class stands in front of hers but we never noticed each other's existence before! HAHA although we both found each other familiar :P And there's some other guy in my OG that was from PJC, although he's two years older. He said he found me familiar too. And some girl who took a gap year said she found me familiar too. HAHAHAH MY FACE SO COMMON MEH. No la I think they meant there're alot of pretty people out there :P :P :P

(Halfway through this post, THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG WITH MY FB AND TWITTER. NOOOO IS THIS THE WAY TO WELCOME ME HOME ): hurrrr.)

Okay anyw, hahaha the skit was awesome (Y) Super funny, me likey! 'EH BOSS, THAT GIRL PRETTY LEH, YOU WANT ANOT?' HAHAHAHAHA and Zack goes up to smack Rahman's ass :D HAHAHA and later there's a kiss between superman Shazwan and the villian heheh what a rubbish skit but so funny :D And all the water bombs and all those games. The taking off shoes game with the water-filled basin hahaha 'THEY HAVE SIX PACKS NOW!' And the night walk where the the girls who were scared screamed their heads off while YC, Zack and I laughed our asses off hahahah. And captains ball today, whoa so fun run run run pant pant pant. And the invention of the asshole clap today by yours truly, HAHAHA. 'We should do them a cheer. To make them feel guilty. A-S-S-H-O-L-E! ASSHOLE! ASSHOLE!' hahahaha joke. And all the ghost stories and all. And caring OGLs who cared so much about all the casualties, made me drink milo when they knew I had gastric and even rubbed medicated oil on my temples ('Noooo I'm going to smell like a lao ren now!!!') heheh what a nice mommy and daddy OG9 has. And lying on our backs staring at the night sky with the huuuuge moon and the twinkling stars, me likey! And our truth or dares, 'I dare you to go up to any random person and tell him that you're very hungry and insist on buying chicken rice from him. If he says he doesn't have it, kick up a big fuss and slam the table and walk away' HAHAHAHA. Good thing I never kena, otherwise I'll get karmaaaa :D :D :D Lucky me only kena once and that was before I came up with all my warped ideas. *does power ranger pose while standing on the table and shout 'I'M AWESOME!' was all that I got. AWESOMEEE :D HEHEH. Sabo-ing others and making sure they die horribly, super (Y) and we'll only get to do it during Orientation. How to do this kinda rubbish during class you tell me! Heheh my OG's the best and the most fun :D Although we didn't get the best OG prize but it's okayyyyy WE'RE STILL CHAMPIONS! *quotes Chin :D
All these memories are awesomeee and will never be forgotten (Y)

Can't wait to start school on Monday and go for lessons together with my newfound friends HAHAHA (:

But anyw I fell sick after I came back from the camp (which is like now) hahahaha. I had like giddy spells on the way back to school and this always happens every time I lack sleep! (Hello we only slept like 2h or something because our programmes ended late. Plus the planes that fly past our campsite every 10 minutes T.T) and my voice is fading hahaha FML too much screaming and I've diarrhea now D: Idk why I have it though. Hahaha life sucks but it's okay because I still had lotsa fun. The fun can compensate for the shit that I'm going through now! Heheh ^^

(sidetrack from camp)
Yay Seowy came over to my place just now because he's like having his night out tonight! I couldn't go meet him so he decided to come visit his weak sick girlf hahahaha. So sweet yay heheh. And he bought me my favourite Passionfruit Tea (2nd best compared to ILT btw) heheh. Feel so loved ^^

Alright gonna watch movie now! Then go to bed. Need to go back to school tomorrow to have my photo takennnn. Gonna see if there're any photos of Orientation floating online (on FB or whatever, and then I shall post on my blog to add some colours yayyyy!)

Heheh okay bye :D

G-O-O-D-J-O-B GOOD JOB! GOOD JOB! x3 heheheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment