
OG 9(:
Okay.. Idk what to blog hahahaha. I went to school today, had my picture taken, met 2 of my OG mates there so I walked around school with them. Then I.. Actually shopped in SIM. *stabs myself and dies. HAHAHA stationery shopping wth. Spent like $12 on rubbishhhhh. I bought stuff I didn't really need AS USUAL. BUT COULDN'T RESIST LAH. MUST. NOT. GO. NEAR. POPULAR. FOR. ONE. MONTH! Seowy please stop me from going near one hahahaha.
Tomorrow.. Driving in the afternoon! After that meet evil twin to go school together, and collect our cards, then hmmm come home to slack! Hahahaha. Sheesh I can't believe school's starting next week already! Trying to find out all the people who have the same lessons as I do so we can go together and I won't be lonely hahaah. I need to change some modules and classes. Urgh headache. Don't wanna think about school now.
I'm still having giddy spells ): ever since yesterday. Super bored shall go play Bejeweled on FB!

No comments:
Post a Comment