Saturday, September 25, 2010

(:

'My friends asked me to go clubbing with them tonight.'

'Oh... So are you going?'

'No.'

'Because you're playing the piano tomorrow morning right?'

"Yup.'

'So if you weren't playing would you go?'

'Will you let me?'

'Will you not go if I asked you not to?'

'Of course!' *incredulous face.

'Okay' *beams.

'Are you still going clubbing with your friends some day?'

'I think so. Why?'

'Go with a guy you can trust, okay?'

'They're all in army ):'

*starts to talk about friend's girl who went clubbing and got drunk and got groped. Friend's friend who was at the club had to beat up the gropers.

'I won't get drunk!'

'That's what everyone says.. But they still do. I don't want you to wake up in the morning one day finding yourself in some guy's bed. I'll have to kill people then.'

'Okay la we go together okay (: '

Haha, how sweet. This conversation put a smile on my face. I love you baby. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment