Complicated lah.
Random dumping of photos.. Gotta go study soon.
Photos not in order. (all taken at the same time la actually. Dinner super boring must take photos to relieve boredom.)
Dress.
Oops.
Oops again hahahaha.
Love my hugeass mirror at home!
Kor kor :D
HAHAHAHAHA???
Hi ^^
WOOHOOOOOOO
:D
^^V
Today, Raffles City.
Zoom zoom I'm a driver too!
Busy fiddling with his new phone.
Anyway, it's Sunday, so here's to a new week! Hopefully it'll be all good. I foresee a busy week ahead for me, hopefully it'll be all good and nothing big will happen. All I really want/need is a smooth sailing week.
Other than that, Seowy'll be out on his field camp *inserts dramatic sigh* so it'll be four days of worrying, longing and loneliness. It's only Sunday but I'm already looking forward to seeing him again. It's going to be a really long and tough week ahead for us, sighhh. We've been having pretty good weekends recently though, and I'm thankful for that :D Shopping with him today in town too, bought new stuff! Super happy. He likes some dress and psycho-ed me into buying it so I reluctantly pulled out my card (hahaha try to imagine my face here). I was having second thoughts about the dress 'cos I didn't really like it the first time I saw it in the mirror but I gradually grew to like it. Good buy, yes good buy! *chants*
Hahahaha okay so heading back to the books (or rather, power point slides) NTR mid terms on Friday! ESL test tomorrow urgh. Just remembered that. Whutttt -.-
















No comments:
Post a Comment