I actually told Seowy I don't think I'll be getting one anymore.... But who am I kidding?
Truth is, I actually kinda hid the though at the back of my mind because now a camera (and an expensive one at that) seems pretty out of my reach..
But recently I've been reminded about my love for photography because I was viewing some guy's blog. He takes such nice photos. I want to be like him and I think I can :D
As such, I've kinda set a deadline for myself, I think I'll buy myself a DSLR for my Christmas present. I've about 2 months to go, so it's crazy saving for now. I really really want a camera, and I don't think I should ever compromise on it.
Samantha the photographer? HAHAH.
I remember once saying just because you carry a DSLR doesn't necessarily mean that you're a photographer.....
Hmmm let's see how. Hahaha. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment