Friday, September 10, 2010

I am tired. I am sick and tired of this.
I am tired of holding on to things when I don't find any point in them.
I am tired of having to give in constantly, having to hold my tears in in front of people.
I am sick of constantly feeling like I'm not good enough, like I'm second best.
I am sick of tolerating all these rubbish when all I really deserve is better.
I am tired of bothering with people who don't even deserve my attention.
I am so sick and tired of things I don't even want to care anymore. I don't wanna nitpick anymore. I don't wanna be unhappy anymore, I don't wanna have to put up with this shit.
But deep inside, deep down inside, the pain is tearing me apart.

I don't wanna do this anymore. Why do I have to be tolerating and accommodating and nice and understanding and all those shit when my efforts aren't even getting returned.
Karma is a bitch and it's gonna hit you hard and bad.

And before you know it, I'll be gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment