Thursday, September 9, 2010

It's now or never.

Photobucket
Studying psych on the 4th day of the 2nd week of school. I have never felt so hardworking in my entire life before.
Photobucket
Cutest phone accessory everrrrrr.
Photobucket
I think I'm getting stressed already fml. 2nd week of school only stress what right?
I've got so much things to read, presentations to prepare, assignments to do and projects to complete. What kinda life am I leading.
FTT on Saturday and I don't feel the least confident. Sigh what's happening to me ): Sometimes I feel like I'm taking on too much and I can't handle things.

I need to see my best friend sooooon. ♥ ♥ Seeing him on Monday oh joy ^^ So happyyyy. It's like Idk.. Bestf is my happy pill or something. Can't wait to update each other on our lives and bitch about people. Simple times with Bestf, me love (Y)

It's like yknow, you can do so many things for other people, but you can't do those things for me, and you don't even care about the pain you're inflicting. You do know that one day I'll be gone right? I won't always be here waiting for you, I cannot always be patient and understanding and all. One day someone's bound to get sick of the waiting and the hurt and just pack up and leave. I can be nice and accommodating but I'm not going to be here forever.

Guess I'll have to take up a sport to like relieve stress. Still in the midst of raising funds for my running shoes *coughs* (I'm just stingy and don't wanna pay with my own money can a not HAHAHA) Sighz.

No comments:

Post a Comment