Monday, October 25, 2010

Boreddd.

Writer's block ): Shall do this to waste some time...

You’re not allowed to lie ok?
Lol see first!

Have you ever kissed the last person you texted?
Omg no hahahahaha.

Do you think people think bad things about you?
HAHAHAHAH I THINK SO.

Would you rather have long or short hair?
Long! :D

Has anyone told you they never wanna lose you?
Well, yeah.

Will you be in a relationship next month?
Hahahahahahahah I should hope so!

What does your last text in your inbox say?
LOL I deleted off the most recent one. But the last one that I have says 'MORNING' HAHAHA.

What are you listening to right now?
Lifehouse - From Where You Are.

When was the last time you had a real smile on your face?
Hmmm today I guess?

Today, did you see ’that someone’ who makes you smile?
Yep! My family hahahaha.

Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
To be honest, no. ):

Who’s hoodie did you wear last?
Seowy's Zara hoodie I think! So biggggg like a bear HAHAHA in brown somemore!

Will you be up before seven am tomorrow?
LOL NO WAY

Who was the person you were last on the phone with?
Errrr my tuition kid's mom -.-

Is anything bothering you?
Yes):

Are you missing someone?
Omg yes ):

Do you want to say something to someone?
Yes....

What was the first thing you did this morning?
Open my eyes.

Why did you last smile?
Idk. Just nowwww.

Is the person you last texted single?
Yup!

Could you handle living with the last person who texted you?
IT'LL BE MAD HAHAHAHAHA.

Do you think you could be with someone for over four years?
Definitely!

Were you happy when you woke up today?
I was sleepy.

Have you ever tripped someone?
HAHAHAHA OMG YES

Do you get freaked out when you’re in the dark?
Sometimes.

Do you think it’s disgusting for girls to drink alcohol and get drunk?
Yeah. Urgh can't stand those :/

Would you rather pierce your lip or tongue?
Your ass.

Would you go on a road trip with your best friend?
NOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG WITH GEORGE? OKAY I DON'T MIND HEHEHEH ^^

Does anything on your body hurt?
Nope.

Do you avoid physically unattractive people, even before knowing them?
Hahahaha sometimes.... Omg ):

How many piercings do you have?
2, 1 on each ear.

Have you ever kissed under fireworks?
NO ):

Could you date someone taller than you?
I HAVE TO

Last person you hugged?
Seowy? ):

What smiley face do you use most often?
(: or :D

This time last year can you remember who you liked?
It was Oct? Idk...... I think. Err. Can't say. LOL.

Could you go the rest of your life without doing any drugs?
I'll kill myself if I did drugs.

Which friend are you most similar to?
Hahahaha Idk..

Do you hate the last person you kissed?
LOL NO

What are your plans for tomorrow?
Driving, school, study, wait. Sigh.

What are you thinking about right now?
Something ):

How late did you stay up last night? and why?
12+. Studying! Hardworking ah.

Are you wearing jeans, shorts, or sweatpants?
Shorts.

Is it okay to like someone else when you’re with someone?
No. Omg committing adultery in your mind.

At what age do you want to have your first child?
I wanted 25... Doubt I can have my first one at 25 though HAHAHA. Omg this is such a serious question.

Have you ever searched for your own house on google earth?
LOL YES

Do you have a reason to smile right now?
Sigh.... Idk.

What will you be doing in the next hour or so?
Homework or studying?

When was the last time you were mad at someone?
I am now. LOL

Do you usually tell people when you’re mad at them?
Depends on who I'm mad at.

Would you live with someone without marrying them?
I doubt so.

Where did you get the shirt you’re wearing?
LOL bought.

Are you honestly happy with your life?
I'm fortunate, I know. So.. I guess? (:

What were you doing last night at midnight?
Studying and waiting ):

What color of shirt are you wearing right now?
RED WOOHOOOO

What are your nicknames?
LOL. Err Sammy, Sam, Samgoh, Samsam (only Seowy's sister calls me this LOL)

Do you have a pet?
No.

What were you doing at midnight two nights ago?
Doing my journal LOL. And on the phone with Seowy I think.

What is your favorite part of the chicken?
Drumstick, thigh, wings. Can't decide hahahaha.

Whats your favorite color?
Black white red coral :D

I can’t wait to…?
See Seowy again :D

When was the last time you saw your mom?
15 minutes ago.

What’s the best insult you’ve ever heard or said?
COUNTLESS LOL

How long have you been at your current job?
It's not a job.

What’s the last thing you said outloud?
I can't remember. I think I told my dad I didn't want anymore pears LOL.

What is the last thing/person you spent over $100 on?
I lent someone $110, hehehehe ^^

Whats the last piece of clothing you borrowed from someone?
I don't borrow clothes...

What website(s) do you visit the most during the day?
Facebook and Twitter LOL.

Do you have an air freshener in your car?
I don't have a car.

Do you have plants in your room?
Yeah. Fake ones. Still counted plants not?

If you could drink anything right this second, what would it be?
Starbucks Chocolate Chip.

What city was your last taxi cab ride in?
Singapore.

If someone you hated died, would you laugh and spit on their grave?
HAHAHAHAH OMG NO. Okay I might if ____ died LOL. I'm so mean ):

Do you exercise as much as you should?
No ):

Would you give your bf/gf a second chance if they cheated on you?
Never.

Where were you last year for Christmas?
Singapore I think!

Do you feel awkward when strangers say “hi” to you?
Depends.

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Hahahaha well..........

Where are you right now?
My room.

Where are you going?
Nowhere lah.

Do you have a crush?
OMG YES HAHAHAHAHAHAH CELEBRITY CRUSH

Once a cheater, always a cheater?
Yes

Do you want a kid right now?
NOOOOOOO

Are you going out of town soon?
YES THIS SATURDAY :D

How are you?
I'm fine.

What do you hear right now?
Hillsong - One Way

Are there any posters on your wall?
No.

Do you prefer light or dark haired members of the opposite sex?
Dark.

Do you have a best friend?
Yup.

If you say you’ll call someone back, will you?
Half the time I forget hahahahahahaha.

What’s something you really want right now, be honest?
SIGHZ I WANT TO DO WELL FOR MY STUDIES AND I WANT SEOWY TO COME HOME NOW ):

Does anyone hate you?
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH THAT'S A GOOD QUESTION....

Does anyone know your password besides you?
Seowy hahaha. Omg I'm trusting him with too many things MUST. SILENCE. HIM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Do you think relationships are even worth it?
Yes. It's better to have loved and lost than to have never loved at all.

Has anyone told you lately that they would always be there for you?
Yes. Omg :')

Are you emotional?
Yeah I think so. :/

What made you happy today?
Hmmm Idk. Buying a new pen LOL. IDK LAH

Is your hair curly?
Used to be, till last Nov ^^

Alright back to my C&C essay ): Command & Conquerer hahahahahahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment