Sunday, October 24, 2010

Daddy's birthday (:

Ni hao hahahahaha.
Alright so 23rd October was Daddy's birthdayyyyy. Buffet dinner at some Jap restaurant @ Turf City on Friday night. Dad and I went to town on Saturday and I treated him to lunch :D Korkor joined us later and he treated the both of us to tea at NYDC :D Heheh so shiok, tagging around with the birthday boy man gets me a treat too HAHAHA.

Photobucket
This was the restaurant that we dined at. It was okay I guess. Average food, average service. Their service was good when you ordered for the first round. Then the subsequent rounds got worse.. The portions became smaller and the servers weren't prompt at all.. :/
Photobucket
Hokkaido Japanese Restaurant @ Turf City!
Photobucket
Secret Recipe Oreo Cheesecake.
Photobucket
^^
Photobucket
Couldn't stop taking pictures of the cake hahahaha.
Photobucket
Box.
Photobucket
With flash.
Photobucket
Without flash, with candles LOL.
Photobucket
Daddy ^^
Photobucket
Heheh so cute.
Photobucket
Daddy and mommy.
Photobucket
Hahahah singing birthday song.
Photobucket
'How many wishes must I make? Eh what do I do now?' HAHAHAH so funny. 'Three wishes but cannot say out otherwise cannot come true!' LOL.
Photobucket
Blowing out the candles.
Photobucket
HAHA family portrait ah but idk what's that thing at the corner of the picture -.-
Photobucket
^^
Photobucket
The cake again lol.
Photobucket
HAHAHAHA FAT FACE):
Photobucket
Tsktsk such a poser ahahahahahahah.
Photobucket
I think he was damn happy lor 'cause I kept taking photos for him!
Photobucket
See what I mean? LOL.
Photobucket
Cake ah cake.
Photobucket
Noms.
Photobucket
'Eh let's drink champagne...'
'HAHAHA okay I go take'

LOL my family is so cute yay (: (: (:

10 more days till Seowy's coming homeeeee :D Can't wait can't wait! Omg we made it through HAHAHAHA :D

No comments:

Post a Comment