"But nothing lasts forever, but be honest babe
It hurts but it may be the only way"
Nothing Lasts Forever - Maroon 5
Alright so today was a pretty good day :D
Great break spent with awesome ESL mates ^^ School's never boring without them hahaha. We're all such big gamblers tsk.
Lousy food but good company makes up for it all (: I think I'm pretty lucky to have such a fun bunch of friends! They brighten up my day with their antics and gossips and so much more hahahaha. We should hang out more often (out of school please!) REMEMBER OUR TZECHAR DATE PLEASE ^^
After school I flew to JE to meet Kevan ^^ Hahahahaha my Loveable Ass Pal :P It was good we talked quite a bit. I'm glad to have a friend like him who's frank and he notices. He's really different from all the other guys I know too... Idk how to put it into words, but he's just different. Me likey (Y) Hahahaha. Shall meet him soon again! :D
Random craving for Koi. Hahahah super random!
Been listening to a lot of covers of the songs that are on repeat in my iTunes playlist.. I actually like the covers a lot, but I absolutely can't stand the faces of the people singing it. Tyler Ward's okay.. But y'all should check out Sam Tsui if you haven't already. Hahahaha.
It's only 9 plus but I'm kinda tired as I'm typing this.. Slept kinda late because I was waiting for Seowy's call (and that call never came btw, sigh) and had early classes today. Sheesh I really hate the morning crowd.. Going to school nowadays is such a hassle. I spent $6 cabbing to school on Monday because I couldn't get up on any buses due to the morning crowd. $6 for 3 bus stops, not worth it at all! ):
Alright time to slack awhile before hitting the books again.
Who said uni was enjoyable?! I have to keep studying :/ Hahahaha ohwells. Looking forward to the weekend :D
No comments:
Post a Comment