Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Life is...

Tiring + draining + overwhelming etc.
Mommy asked me if I could cope with school with all my other commitments like tuition.. ): Sometimes I really don't wanna go for tuition but money is my motivation!!! Must stay focused on the task that is at hand (which is to buy my camera!)
Sighz I wish money would just multiply on its own in my bank account. Binary fission or something..

I wish something exciting/dramatic would happen in my life right now. I guess people think it's good if your life's average, nothing crazy happening and stuff like that. But I think I need some action in my mundane life. School is taking control ):
And I know I'm going to regret when something that I don't want to happen, like last year I kept complaining about how shitty and boring life was and suddenly ___ was thrown at me AND I REGRETTED THE STUFF I SAID. Karma maybe. But noooo I don't believe in karma!

Anyway I just have to blog this out! A lot to rant about!
So today I was on my way to school after driving and I was queuing up at the interchange for my bus to come. Suddenly when the bus comes.. BOOM this whole big bunch of people appear at the side where they're not even supposed to be. They're supposed to queuing up in the metal barriers but suddenly they form their own queue outside of it. And what pisses me off is that these people don't even have the courtesy to wait for the people who queued legitimately to get on the bus before they board it. NOOOO they don't. Instead they push and squeeze to get up onto the bus before us all that queued. And it wasn't like they saw the bus coming and they ran for it. No they weren't. They were standing around waiting for the bus to come before they chiong-ed onto the bus. Then why do we even have the proper queues for everyone to stand up in -.- And those stupid aunties seriously have no manners or etiquette and they just squeeze and push their bloody way up. Wth this stupid fat shit auntie cut my queue and another tried to follow behind her but I just blocked the second auntie's way by standing in front of her and taking my own sweet time to get on the bus. I can't believe these stupid people actually dare to say that we youngsters have no manners when they're the ones who're behaving in this manner. I was so pissed off about the entire episode I kept tweeting about it. Super no class! I don't even see the mothers (who are aunties btw) that I know, like my mother or other people's mothers doing stuff like that! I can't understand why're they so kiasu. You mean if you don't get a seat on the bus you'll freaking die? And often these aunties also pretend to be sleeping when they see someone in need of a seat get on the bus/train! Seriously pisses the shit out of me. You wait till one day you're old and when you're on the bus and no one gives up their seats to you la! I swear these aunties are living in their own kiasu world where kiasu is their god lor! Small g btw. I'm so irritated I swear I will never turn into a kiasu auntie like all these aunties out there! And I'm glad my mother isn't like them otherwise I'll totally kill her or something! Exaggerated but I'll brainwash her everyday! I think the government ought to have a scheme and send all these kiasu aunties for an etiquette course so they actually know how to carry themselves in a proper manner with their fellow citizens! I'd understand if it was old people who were these kiasu 'cos at least they have a right to sit down 'cos they're old but auntie you how old only, 40 or 50? Need a seat so desperately meh? I don't see why you can't stand like the rest of us if you're able-bodied. Getting so bloody annoyed now tskkkkk. With all these crazy kiasu and screwed up mentalities how can we ever aspire to be a first class nation? Zzzz.

Okay enough about that.

Need to hit the books now. Hit on the books. Hit the books (beat them up) HAHAHAH I'm quite amused by myself sometimes!

I really don't want you to go):

No comments:

Post a Comment