Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hanging by a moment.

Can't wait for Friday 'cos it'll signify the end of mid-terms for subjects that I actually have to study for. I can't believe it's only the first semester but I already feel so drained. School just seems to make me more tired Idk why, I feel so tired constantly ):
After Psych mid-terms are over, I'll have to start doing my ESL assignments. See, school is never-ending! ):
Other than (the tougher) mid-terms ending, I can't see what else is there worth looking forward to in the following week. Seowy'll be leaving on Monday for a month (super big sad face here please), and I'll be alone for a month. I guess I should think positively! I shall ask all my friends that I don't really get to see out (: Shall look forward to breakfast with John, meals with Bestf and shopping with Felina and so much more! Guess the only good thing about Seowy leaving is that I'll have much more time on my hands to meet up with my other (army) friends so I won't have to reserve the weekends for him for this month. Other than that... Nothing else is good I guess. Nevertheless, I shall be positive! This'll be a good test for us, and I know we'll make it through. Nobody said it was easy, but things'll definitely get less tough.

On a lighter note, Seowy had night out today and we had dinner together. I really look forward to these nights out because it's a refreshing change to see him on a weekday night rather than on the weekends! We had dinner @ Cafe Cartel and I ate my baked pasta :D I was being a pig last night and had a craving and I satisfied it today! :D Happy ^^

Alright so for now it's time to hit the books and study. I'm really worried for psych mid-terms to be honest, but I know there's nothing I can really do but to try my best and leave to God the rest.

Pictures soooooon! I'll probably post photos on Friday or something!

And why're people viewing my blog but not tagging other than for those spam ): I'm so hurt. hahaha kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment