Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Mundane

Photobucket
Sun Huang's concert last night. That's my most formal dress hahahaha. Wear to weddings, er hu recitals, what else ah?
Photobucket
Her performance wasn't that bad, I liked a few pieces that she played. The way to get them to come out for an encore piece is to clap and clap continuously. And Dr SamW confirmed my view that all guys look good in suits (: Hahahahaha I'm a sucker for guys in shirts/suits I think they look the best in those :P

School today was okay. I was super tired 'cause I reached home so late last night and I slept so late ):
Photobucket
Heheheh after driving in my condo lift!
Photobucket
Heheheheh I LOVE MY BACKPACK :D :D :D :D So happy I can hug it to bed hahahahah madness....

Alright so I actually have quite a lot to do. Dad's birthday this weekend, then com meeting on Sunday. What else.. Tons of work to do, notes to make, tests to study for. Gotta study in advance so I don't get stressed up anymore.(: Seowy's not here to accompany me while I study for psych, sigh. No one to draw nice sexy brains for me onto my notebooks ): No one to encourage me when I feel disheartened. Omg I miss him so badly.): But the good thing's that we're talking on the phone every night so it kinda makes things better.. The physical distance is still there, but we're still together at heart heheh ^^ SO MUSHY AH HAHAHAHA.
Alright, 15 more days of being alone! That's half a month omg :/ Okay I shall hang in there.
Alright time to do my work! Bye bye. Be good y'all (:

No comments:

Post a Comment