Packing my room over the weekend~
Hahahaha past vs present hahahaha iPod Mini not working anymore though ):
Heheh so cute ^^
Yknow Bestf bought this for me back from Taiwan when we were like in sec 2 or 3 or something and when I saw it I was like wtf is this -.- Damn gross and porn and I NEVER EVER PUT IT OUT ON DISPLAY. He said I could give it to my future boyfs wth?! Found it in my cupboard somewhere and decided to take a photo of it when I saw the 'LOVE' there... Guess he always was in love with me HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Stacks and stacks of notebooks never ending~Must. Stop. Buying.
Hahahaha crazy last time after O's (or was it A's, I think O's) the army/navy sent us all this thing hahaha I got so amused with it. Government wasting taxpayer's money lah HAHAHAHA.
Ming Hui's wedding at Fullerton 171010
With Amanda I swear I hate flash everything looks so weird after that ): Especially my face sigh.
She was sitting too lowwww.
Stupid don't know why she smiled like that damn ugly hahahaha.
Hahaha Ming Hui korkor :D Damn good-looking heheheh my most good-looking cousin! :D Pity the camera was a little blur~ Shall see if my auntie uploads her version anywhere~
Heheh white rose so pretty.
Candle ah.
DADDY HAHAHAHA FAIL he too tall I'm too short I wore heels some more ):
Hehehe Papa where I look like that. ):
Fail again!!!
Then he got irritated didn't wanna take with me already HAHAHA.
Korkor hahaha obviously didn't wanna take with me ):
We were sitting at the dining area waiting for the lunch to start...
Freak I told him he damn ugly HAHAHAH.
Then we decided to do this fugly super happy face HAHAHAHAH.
Act cute act cute extremely act cuteeee.
With flash.
Without flash.
Hahahah red wine *gulps.
One of the wedding souvenir was like a bottle idk-what-do-you-call-it and another's a musical box hahahaha I LOVE THE MUSICAL BOX :D
Picture on the menu.
The menu!
The logo on the menu hahahaha.
Everyone in my family so act cute hahahahaha.
Bored waiting for the next dish~
Awkward face hahahaha.
Chinese tea HAHAHA trying to act artsy with photos of drinks HAHAHAH
Ni hao!
HAHAHAHAHAHA HE WAS EATING he's going to kill me for putting this up hahahaha.
Mommy and Damien hahahah my nephew. Freaking cute but damn spoilt~ Mommy was like 'EH I LOOK SO BIG NEXT TO HIM' HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA madness so funnyyyy.
I love going for weddings I think it's super mega fun! :D Hahahah Ming Hui's one was good 'cause he's an SIA air steward and his wife's an SIA air stewardess and they're both good looking :D And they invited their air steward and stewardess friends whoohoooo how can the wedding not rock :D Although it was kinda like a private affair with close relatives and friends invited I thought it was kinda fun :D I like the concept and I liked the way they did their wedding photos. They went to like Hong Kong to have it done and I thought the pictures were awesome! And instead of developing a huge-ass photo to display they developed many small ones and framed them up in photo frames :D I loved three of their photos it was really pretty! Hahaha in my mind I'm planning my own wedding HAHAHAHA so cool. (: I tweeted and said I was going to get married at Raffles Hotel HAHAHAHAHAHA nice try.
Hahahah yay my blog is so colourful now I feel so accomplished :D I bet I'll have more photos to update again after tomorrow (Tuesday lah) after the concert :D So there hahahaha. I'm glad I think I'm spending my time well while Seowy's away woohoooo.
Can't wait for him to be back though! I didn't get to talk to him last night ): 17 more days :D Yay let's hang in thereeee ;D


































No comments:
Post a Comment