I don't really think so.
Okay maybe I can make my words sound better maybe I can stop being so direct maybe I can be more tactful. Maybe.....
But I don't think I'm really all that mean because sometimes some people are just there to test your patience and piss you off. They're just there to push your patience to the limit and it's annoying because they're becoming so irresponsible and unreliable in the process.
We're all in uni already can you please grow up and stop acting like a kid - stop needing to have people to chase after you for your work and do what you ought to do? It's so annoying to have to tolerate and put up with rubbish like that. Annoying annoying annoying.
Yeah I guess that's something bad about working with a (selective) perfectionist like me. I'm not nitpicking or anything but I just think that if something's required of us all, we should just do it and not constantly come up for excuses. Hey if all of us can do it, so can you. Why are you any more special than us? Are you any less competent or lazy or hardworking? I'd like to think that the answer is no so please prove us all wrong. You're putting the entire group's grade at risk because of your unwillingness to get over and done with what is required of you and that's so selfish of you. How can you sacrifice all of us for your individual presentation? I had it too and I did my work on time so I honestly don't see what's the big problem..
Sigh whatever lah shall ignore all those things. Shouldn't be such a self righteous person and assume things like that. Shall learn to be more forgiving and nice and TAKE A CHILL PILL LIKE NOW. HAHAHAHAHA -.-
On a lighter note,
I'm done with my mus presentation already! Hell I was so nervous I was trembling after I was done with the presentation but omg I'm done with it already damn happy! ^^ No words can express my joy woohoooo.
So okay I shall take back my words that I blogged about a few days ago. Imma invest in China Glaze and Opi nail polish! Omg someone totally needs to take my card away ): I'm thinking of asking daddy for a Citibank clear card hahahahahahahahaha omgggg.
Okay lah bye Idk what to blog already ):
No comments:
Post a Comment