Wednesday, October 13, 2010

School...

ESL teacher called in sick today and we weren't informed till 10 minutes after class started...
Spent the time talking and playing cards and taking photos.
Mid-term postponed to next week instead!

Photobucket
Priscilla!
Photobucket
Priscilla and Amanda (: Good friends that I made! (: (: School's good with them around hahaha :D
Photobucket
UB shirt gang.
Photobucket
I look the same in every pict HAHA even Rachel said that :/

Okay so Mus presentation tomorrow... Wonder how it'll go.
Hopefully it'll be okayyyy. Shall go rehearse in my room alone like some retard.

Can't understand why some people can be so irresponsible and selfish and delay the entire group just because of their own selfish reasons. You've your reason and it's not valid enough 'cos I have all the exact same tasks as you do BUT I DID MY PART AND YOU DIDN'T. So what's up with that? It's not valid enough a reason is it? Apologizing won't help because you're still not gonna do your work on time and you're just delaying all of us further. The deadline's next Friday and we haven't done anything and you're only delaying us further. This will be the first and last time we're working with you seriously.


On a lighter note, I actually got to talk to Seowy quite a bit, which is quite good! We've talked about three times in the 2 days that he has been gone, hahaha it's insane. My bill (and his) is gonna be sky highhh omg ): But yay glad to hear his voice from so far awayyyy hope he's doing well! :D :D :D I miss him ): Alright about 24 more days to go! We shall hang in there(:

No comments:

Post a Comment